Playing safely should be a priority for parents and educators. Find out what criteria to consider before spending money on play partners that may be inappropriate.
Children work hard on impulse, and as soon as they get caught in a store or shopping center, they often ask for the first toy they see.However, when buying gifts for your children, do not do it in a hurry.Make sure you make the safest choice.It is customary, by the time of the end of the school year or Christmas, to be bombarded by advertisements for toys that we do not always think is the best option for our children.
The choice of gifts for children requires, on our part, some effort and, above all, awareness of what is really beneficial to them.Here are some basic rules to follow:
– Make sure you buy educational toys, so they learn something, so that they are stimulated and develop their abilities while playing, especially in terms of movement, affectivity and/or sociability …
– Avoid the unnecessary.To learn what your children need, play with them, explore the room, and watch their games.If you insist on peddling presents that you find inconvenient, go shopping with them and try to show them the added benefit of the toy you choose.
– Confirm the information on the packaging.Verify that the information printed on the packaging is in fact what it contains. Often, after opening the toy enclosure, we find that the contents are not complete or that they are in poor condition.Ask for help and permission from a facility helper to do so.
Safe toy project
Toy Safe is a European project whose goal is to inform and train parents, educators and children about the safety of toys, their safe use and responsible consumption.According to this project, here are some of the aspects that we should value in a game or toy:
– Materials with which they are made
They must comply with strict safety standards as they are intended for handling by children.
– Solidity and durability of the product
Children suffer when their toys are spoiled, since they have affection in them.Therefore, we should avoid those that present fragile materials or that require care in handling them.
– The beauty and aesthetics of the toy
Toys are objects very close to children, so they should match their tastes and a concept of proper beauty.
Dealing with Sibling Rivalry
How to Teach Children to Take Care of the Things in Their …
Column: Why you should never use timeouts on your kids …
Why You Should Take Away All of Your Dog’s Toys …
Why Turn-Taking Is Better Than Sharing
How to Make Tidying Fun for Kids
Should You Take a Sick Child Outside to Play?
10 Things You Should Say to Your Toddler Every Day
How to Stop a Puppy From Playing in Water Dish
5 Things You Should Never Say to Your Child
Helpful Tips – How to teach kids to take care of themselves?
How to Take Care of a Reborn Baby Doll » VripMaster
How to Teach Your Child How to Take a Shower
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY BOY DOLL
Comfortable Bath for Children
A Toy Mechanic’s Car You Can Take Apart & Put Back …
Bentley Kid’s Baby Doll Rocking Horse With Music & Lights
Should you let your kids play with toy guns? Yes, but keep …
How to Take Care of Pet Mice: 11 Steps (with Pictures …
[Infographic] Daily Schedule on How to Take Care Of Your Dog