How to choose the outfit fitness for your figure? This is what we propose to discover thanks to the tips of Violaine, stylist at Domyos.
You are all different, your forms too! Therefore, we invite you to read the tips to help you enhance your figure and feel good in your body, even during sports.
The Rectangle Morphology
The figure: women who have the rectangle morphology are usually slender, with small tits. They may find they lack curves. Their size, their shoulders and pelvis aligned and have roughly equal proportions.
What Outfit Fitness Wear with the Rectangle Morphology?
- Wear fitness clothes with rounded contours because your goal is to create feminine curves;
- Choose models with fancy details on the hips and buttocks;
- Dare bright colors and fun, your body lets you;
- Allow yourself the color contrasts between high and low, play overlays that give more volume to your body rather right.
- Create the illusion that you have more forms by wearing tops pleated or gathered effects, or colored panels at waist level for the visually refine;
- Wear high with an open neckline;
- Choose fitness bras with built-in pads to accentuate your chest.
Forms of Low
- Choose low pants or leggings rights which the belt has a setback, color or with a pattern, to give the impression that you have more hips;
- Try the pants that are cut or rounded seam on hips, thighs and buttocks. They will give the illusion that you have more forms.
- The total fitness look with a single color, which even extends the line;
- The accumulation of details and colors that increase the silhouette;
- The released or deep V collar: you do not have a generous bust;
- The jackets of fitness that flatten the chest.
The figure: of women spoon morphology have a lower wider body than the upper body. Their shoulders are rather narrow and often tiny chest. The width of their hips exceeds that of their shoulders. Their buttocks are rounded, their defined size.
What Fitness Wear Holding the Spoon Morphology?
- Wear high with beautiful necklines, patterns and bright colors because your goal is to attract attention to your upper body;
- If you overlay fitness clothing, wear a bottom member whose color attracts the eye.
- Wear high near the body that highlight your slim waist and the length stops hips;
- Fitness wear jackets with well defined by the size of cuts like princess.
Forms of Low
- Choose rather long pants, straight and wide to mitigate your hips/buttocks;
- Prefer dark colors (black, navy), which refine the silhouette.
- The long and wide tops that end at the hips, which will benefit not only your body (you may look wider at the top than you are);
- Fitness pants tight legging type that visually accentuate the width of your hips;
- The low fitness in light colors, very graphic patterns.
The Hourglass Morphology
The figure: women who have an hourglass morphology often have a high and a lower body with similar proportions. Their size is narrower than their shoulders and hips. Their chest is often generous. This body type is generally harmonious.
What Outfit Fitness Wear with the Hourglass Morphology?
- Try tops with a V-neck or scoop neck that highlight your chest;
- Choose tops with cutouts or contrasting colored panels that accentuate your waist;
- Go for tops with a length stops at the hip bones or above, or below (do not try to hide your thighs or your butt!).
Forms of Low
- Dare forms of bottom-hugging, fitted with size (neither too high nor too low) that refines and wife hips;
- The right fitness pants (Regular models) are ideal for generous curves, they allow to improve the balance forms.
- Loose clothing because they thicken the silhouette hiding the nice curve that is emerging between graceful hips, waistline and busty;
- The cutouts type ’empire’ if your chest is really generous;
- Heavy and thick fabrics;
- conformable fitness outfits that reveal your figure too.