The wedding season is fast approaching: helping you choose your dress of light, Perrine concocted you a selection!
With the return of warm weather, weddings start to bloom one after the other. To honour marie-e-s, need you a pretty fancy dress, comfortable but not extravagant, history not to shadow the star of the day. Just like that!
Here are some tips to help you find the perfect model…
- A wedding ceremony, it is long: I advise you in the first place to choose a comfortable dress in which you feel neither compressed nor uncomfortable.Especially since after the ceremony, it’s time to the generally good hearty meal!
- To do not suffocate in your dress after the third main dish, you can count on the fluid, not too tightened dresses at the level of the belly or by an elastic band that does not compress you stomach.You can even follow up with a moonwalk after that!
- At the level of the colors, tradition has it that white and cream colors are reserved for the bride and black to funerals.Having said that, the habits is lost and some brides have no downside. To be sure you do not make a misstep, you can ask the main question.
A marriage is the opportunity to get out her best dresses of princesses and cocktail, even agree to dragees and macaroons from the table. Knots, lace, frilly, pleated Greek, asymmetric, flying cups… nothing is beautiful enough to celebrate the amuuur.
That’s good because this season the pastel colors are in the spotlight! The long dress Gossip Girl way to simpler models with a little knot in the back, you have a choice.
(1) lace dress fishing By Monshowroom (€59), 2) knotted in the back dress Topshop (€44), 3) dress with bow in the back Lipsy London (€80), 4) embroidered dressJennyfer (€29.99), 5) skater dress New Look (€24.99), 6) Green draped dress Vero Moda (€34.95), 7) flowered dress crossed in the back Naf Naf (€65), 8) long, asymmetrical and draped dress H & M (€49.95) (9) wrap dress New Look (€24.99)
For a wedding at the bright color code, you can count on the color block dresses that are easy to match with a little jacket or a vest. The dress together, that’s the easy way: a wallet, some accessories and the turn is played. If you’re fan of motives, I suggest you rather sober prints as discreet flowers, peas or tone on tone patterns that you can not spot 30 kilometres. See wedding leggings worn like bridal tights.
(1) lemon yellow dress Zara (€49.95), 2) right dress Mango (€49.99), 3) dress mullet Vero Moda (€29.95), 4) HABs dress hide and seek (€39,90), 5) peplum dress New Look (€14.99), 6) frilly dress H & M (€29.95)
The more sober dresses
If you tilt rather for dark colors and you want to avoid the black, you can count on the blue night, which is just as classy. To put a little funky, branch cuts and large ruffles in the back, the way jewel straps or the little touches of lace.
If the wedding takes place in a place of worship, I suggest learn you about etiquette history of offending anyone and feel you uncomfortable.
(1) dress with straps HM (€34.95), 2 dress long sleeve New Look (€44), 3) bow in the back dress Asos (€25,28), 4) dress with lace Asos (€53,37), 5) jewel in the back dress Zara (€49.95), 6) with heart-shaped neckline dress Asos (€28.09).
If you’re worried that your dress ends up in the closet, I invite you to take a look at this article which gives you some tips to Recycle your evening dresses ! So, you got your dress of light?