Whatever the season, you want to enjoy the outdoors with your baby: porting offers the simplest way to keep a family “all terrain” and carrying jacket allows to carry your baby with all time. The porting jacket protects one stone, you and your child. For fans of hiking and mountain trips, it is important to know which port jacket choose from depending on the activity and climate. Here is an overview of the offer to holders parents.
Choose a pole carrying jacket
For cool weather without rain, fleece jacket porting will be ideal . Long, allowing the portage ventral, lateral or back, they are machine washable and dry quickly. In case of strong wind or rain, a wind system and additional waterproof but remain indispensable.
The porting jacket Zoli
Zoli The brand offers warm jackets, fleece of high quality. . They also have large pockets, long sleeves and a funnel neck for little windy trails. Zoli carry jackets have models for women and for men , adapted to each of the morphologies. We love the baby caps, covering the head and shoulders of small, to put under the jacket!
Select porting Softshell jacket (water-repellent and windproof)
For weather looming less lenient, you can opt for a jacket carrying the more technical features: the softshell jacket porting . The softshell fabric is both windproof and waterproof and breathable qualities offering . The reason they are not designated as waterproof is that the seams are stitched and not welded: water resistance will be less than completely waterproof but very well breathe membrane. The breathability of a jacket compulsory for hiking for the wearer and the child does not sweat. They carry jackets take great shock for a good rinse in the rain and big wind storm.
The porting jacket Mamamila Sofshell and Sympatex
The portage is a softshell jacket Mamalila jacket now available in France (yay!) Comfortable to wear hiking and everyday, it is designed for activities outdoor family. Complementing the models said softhsell fabrics midseason Sympatex, there are also carrying jackets for winter, including a pole under the windproof membrane. A small rando-rackets, anyone?
Tips for choosing its carrying jacket.
To choose your lightweight jacket, Mensjacketsstore has a few small accessories that change everything :
- The detachable hood or rolls into the collar, practice not to hinder your baby carried on the back;
- A detachable hood for the child;
- A yoke and long flared, which covers both the child’s legs;
- An adaptation to the female or male anatomy, because we do not have all the same chest!
- Large side pockets for the essentials at hand;
- A single patch for the front and back;a jacket can be worn outside the porting times.
Some safety reminders:
- These carry jackets are designed to keep your child.Must be used with a baby carrier or sling bringing the weight of the baby.
- Adapt your family sporting activities your children if too hot or too cold temperatures, alter course