Raise your hand if you did not at least a little black dress in the closet! I, at age 21, already I have 3 so I dare not imagine what will combine going forward!
The little black dress, or “little black dress” as it is commonly call it is the dress par excellence, the one that is a must in every woman’s wardrobe, we always save when we are in an emergency situation and that is always present in every time we choose to wear it!
Today physicscat will reveal at least five ways to revisit your classic sheath dress and wear it always making it look new!
SNEAKERS, DENIM E CARDIGAN
1) Wear it during the day with a pair of sneakers in canvas (I recommend the Superga, but if you dare to combine it also sneakers with wedges) to give a casual touch to your look and be chic but comfortable.
2) Wear it with a jeans jacket (always during the day) to give a sporty touch to your classic sheath dress and make it younger
3) Wear it with a cardigan long of a warm color such as beige or gold to make it more and more casual summer.
SANDALS HEELS AND LOW SHOT HIGHS
4) Wear it with a pair of satin sandals jewel ground to defuse the elegance of the sheath dress in a young fresh look and perfect for an evening at the beach with friends.
5) Wear it with high heels, cleavage or sandals, for a sparkling evening for be elegant and refined.