In addition to being useful in the kitchen, the product can be even used to whiten and clean the teeth
If you still believe that baking soda only has utility for culinary purposes, or cleaning, the good news is that this substance is so versatile and useful that can be even used to take care of the beauty of skin, hair and even teeth.
This trick homemade is already widely used in Europe, especially in France, where the women are supportive of bicarbonate as an ally of beauty. In the U.S., industries that produce bicarbonate are investing in to show your consumers the versatility of bicarbonate and its vastness of possibilities of use.
One of the advantages of the use of sodium bicarbonate to take care of the beauty is that even though the product is miraculous, it is cheap – a pack of 100g costs on average$3.
In addition, another advantage is that the bicarbonate can be easily found in supermarkets and grocery stores.
Now let’s go to the practical part – check out the recipes and try those that you like.
Recipes and tricks of beauty with baking soda
- Deep clean hair: add a little soda to your shampoo to do a deep cleaning and to remove completely the residues that are on the wires.
- Care for your cuticles: put a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass with warm water and use the solution to massage the cuticles.
- The elbows and knees softer: mix a bit of baking soda to your moisturiser and massage in circular motions knees and elbows to enhance the hydration.
- Cleaning brushes and hair brushes make-up: soak in a mixture of warm water and 3 tablespoons of baking soda to eliminate the waste that accumulates in these accessories.
- Teeth cleaner: mix in a toothbrush, a little toothpaste and baking soda and then brushing, so the teeth become cleaner and whiter.
- Mouth smelling and fresh: make a bochecho with the solution of a teaspoon of bicarbonate in a half glass water to avoid odors.
- The appliance of tooth cleaner: leave the device immersed in a solution of warm water and 3 teaspoons or brush using baking soda.
- Hands soft, clean and fragrant: add 1 teaspoon in 200ml of liquid soap and use the mixture whenever you wash the hands.
- Use in place of bath salts: add a half cup of baking soda in the bath to eliminate impurities from the skin and leaves it softer.
- Foot spa with baking soda: add 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl with warm water, exfoliate the feet using a loofah plant and will feel the skin of the foot more soft and fresh.
- Facial scrub and body with baking soda: make a mixture with 3 measures of baking soda and 1 measure of water, and use this folder to exfoliate your face and body with circular movements.The mixture is so soft that it can be used every day.
- Deodorant homemade soda: mix a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of milk of magnesium and use as a deodorant.If you prefer that the deodorant has an aroma, add the essential oil of your preference.
- Shampoo dry: when hair is too oily and you don’t have time to wash it usually, sprinkle a bit of bicarbonate to decrease the appearance of dirty.
- Goodbye to the odors of the shoes: sprinkle a bit of baking soda in the shoes at night when you pull it off.In the morning it will be free of bad smell.
- Baking soda to prevent stains from deodorant: sprinkle some baking soda on the skin after you apply the deodorant, thus you will avoid that the clothes stay with yellowish patches.
And then? How about try the recipes and tell us how was your experience? Do not leave to share the secrets with your friends and comment below to say what you think of these tricks home.
4 Baking Soda Beauty Uses
Beauty Benefits of Baking Soda
Brighten dark circles and be rid of pimples with these …
15 Excellent Health And Beauty Uses Of Baking Soda
Baking Soda Beauty Tips
DR OZ SKIN CREAM
Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
Celebrities who use baking soda in their beauty routines
Beauty Secret of the Week: Baking Soda
17 Best images about Gardening Tips And Ideas on Pinterest …
Best 25+ Baking soda ideas on Pinterest
131 best Beauty Facts images on Pinterest
72 Best images about DIY Skin Care on Pinterest
7 Baking Soda Beauty Tips Skin, hands,
17 Best ideas about Baking Soda Face on Pinterest
Tips For Your Life
Best Beauty Tips using Baking Soda…
5 Surprising Beauty Secrets Of Baking Soda – Nigeria Blog
20 best images about Baking soda on Pinterest